So much to do...
I'm such a procrastinator, which makes life as a freelance writer a little difficult. Right now I have 120 keywords articles to write 350-400 words, AND a 100 page e-book. theoretically I would like to have both of these uploaded and approved by the buyer by Thursday so I can get paid on my next check from the site where I found the jobs. Unfortunatly, i'm not sure this is going to happen. the list of keywords this guy game me are absolutly absurd as well, so its going to be a big pain in the butt.
I have to finish one of them at least by Thursday. If only I wasn't such a procrastinator, and so addicted to this blog. Anyone have any tips for keeping yourself on task while writing?
I have to finish one of them at least by Thursday. If only I wasn't such a procrastinator, and so addicted to this blog. Anyone have any tips for keeping yourself on task while writing?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home