Todays freelance writing job quest...
Today's freelance writing job quest brings us to none other than my favorite website for freelance writing, freelancewriting.com. I scrolled through the open jobs today and found 2 that seemed like they would be some easy money:
**I am in need of a writer who can write three 300-word articles for $10 each. The topic is digital photography. Payment will be made upon project completion. I also need a writer who can write three 300-word articles on romance topics. The pay for these articles is also $10 per article. These particular sets of articles need to be completed by June 8, 2005.
and..
ARTICLE WRITER NEEDED
Payment is $50.00 total for 10 written articles
Articles must be 300 words or more
Articles will be on various subjects and we will provide you with the topics
All 10 articles must be completed within 14 days
We ask that you please follow these simple rules:
You may not use first person
Articles must have a positive feel (no negative writing)
Must be in your own words, no direct copying from other sources
The first one really more than the second. I can bang out a quality 300 keyword article in about 15-20 minutes. I'm the host of a digital photography webpage, and i've previosulyy published over a hundred articles on dating, as well as an e-book. you would think that these people would be jumping at the opportunity to hire me to do their writing for them. Apparently, not so much. I emailed them early this morning, and still no reply.
One thing ive learned thus far in freelance writing, is if you don't get a quick reply, you probably won't get one at all. A whole business day is a pretty long time in the grand scheme of things. especially since these people want so few articles. i could have totally finsihed them all today had they emailed me this morning. I write this now I'm sure as soon as i post this blog they'll be an email waiitng in my inbox.
The thing that irritated me the most about this situation is the first ad even posted a bad email address. Come on now. if you really want people to write for you, at least know your own email address. I had to find an old ad from the same person to get the right address. So irritating.
**I am in need of a writer who can write three 300-word articles for $10 each. The topic is digital photography. Payment will be made upon project completion. I also need a writer who can write three 300-word articles on romance topics. The pay for these articles is also $10 per article. These particular sets of articles need to be completed by June 8, 2005.
and..
ARTICLE WRITER NEEDED
Payment is $50.00 total for 10 written articles
Articles must be 300 words or more
Articles will be on various subjects and we will provide you with the topics
All 10 articles must be completed within 14 days
We ask that you please follow these simple rules:
You may not use first person
Articles must have a positive feel (no negative writing)
Must be in your own words, no direct copying from other sources
The first one really more than the second. I can bang out a quality 300 keyword article in about 15-20 minutes. I'm the host of a digital photography webpage, and i've previosulyy published over a hundred articles on dating, as well as an e-book. you would think that these people would be jumping at the opportunity to hire me to do their writing for them. Apparently, not so much. I emailed them early this morning, and still no reply.
One thing ive learned thus far in freelance writing, is if you don't get a quick reply, you probably won't get one at all. A whole business day is a pretty long time in the grand scheme of things. especially since these people want so few articles. i could have totally finsihed them all today had they emailed me this morning. I write this now I'm sure as soon as i post this blog they'll be an email waiitng in my inbox.
The thing that irritated me the most about this situation is the first ad even posted a bad email address. Come on now. if you really want people to write for you, at least know your own email address. I had to find an old ad from the same person to get the right address. So irritating.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home