Blogs are taking over the world!
I saw an ad today for a professional blogger. That seems kind of odd to me. So i started loking at the blogging world.
There are a ton of people who blog! I never realized what a popular hobby it was. I have two...maybe three friends with blogs. My friend Kevin went on tour with Kelly Clarkston (who's name I feel I just butchered) and had a blog dedicated to his thoughts on the tour. Ok...maybe I have one friend with a blog.
The other two I know are:
Jump Little Children:
A band that I adore. They should be my friend, I have been to every single concert they've had in the past 4 years within a 50 mile radious of my house. So i've definitly bought them a few dinners.
Jen:
When I sophmore in college..5 years ago? My boyfriend at the time cheated on me, and dumped me for this girl Jen. I was 19, and had just had my heart broken by my first love...so i stalked her just a little bit with the help of some resourceful friends. By stalk i mean I read her blog, its really not all that psycho.
So with those three fanastic blog experiences, its a wonder that I've never gotten into this before, and had no idea that s many people did. I'm impressed.
There are a ton of people who blog! I never realized what a popular hobby it was. I have two...maybe three friends with blogs. My friend Kevin went on tour with Kelly Clarkston (who's name I feel I just butchered) and had a blog dedicated to his thoughts on the tour. Ok...maybe I have one friend with a blog.
The other two I know are:
Jump Little Children:
A band that I adore. They should be my friend, I have been to every single concert they've had in the past 4 years within a 50 mile radious of my house. So i've definitly bought them a few dinners.
Jen:
When I sophmore in college..5 years ago? My boyfriend at the time cheated on me, and dumped me for this girl Jen. I was 19, and had just had my heart broken by my first love...so i stalked her just a little bit with the help of some resourceful friends. By stalk i mean I read her blog, its really not all that psycho.
So with those three fanastic blog experiences, its a wonder that I've never gotten into this before, and had no idea that s many people did. I'm impressed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home