Day 1
So, I've decided to start writing a blog. Soon my entire life will be able to take place in my computer.
My name is emily. I'm 24 years old, I'm a video editor for a local TV station in Raleigh, NC and a Barista for Starbucks. Some months I think I'm really a freelance writer because the majority of my income comes from writing...not to say that my income is that outstanding, but eh...I pay the bills, most of the time.
I've decided to make this blog a chat of my freelance writing ups and downs. If your a freelance writer, or you want to be...post something, we should chat.
My name is emily. I'm 24 years old, I'm a video editor for a local TV station in Raleigh, NC and a Barista for Starbucks. Some months I think I'm really a freelance writer because the majority of my income comes from writing...not to say that my income is that outstanding, but eh...I pay the bills, most of the time.
I've decided to make this blog a chat of my freelance writing ups and downs. If your a freelance writer, or you want to be...post something, we should chat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home