Must find $850 in writing jobs in 2 weeks...
So a long long time ago in a neighborhood far away...I had a roomate.
That roomate and i moved out of the apartment in December, and now in July we learn that our apartment complex wants to charge us for $1700 worth of "damages" that we did to the apartment while we were there. We lived there 6 months, I can't imagine...
In a furver to scrounge up my half of this ungodly amount of money I applied for a crapload of writing gigs this week. Right now i've gotten 2, one to write 120 350 word articles on a topic that has yet to be disclosed, and the other to write an e-book on Real-estate Investment in Panama. I know absolutly nothing about real estate investment, or panama for that matter. So this, this is going to be fantastic.
I have to come up with this money before the end of the month or it goees on my credit report, so this is going to be a marathon of writing excitement.
I have sold a bunch of articles to associated content this week. If your a freelance writer, you should try them out. A few of the articles have sold for a good deal of money, and by good deal I mean $17. The others have sold for not neerly as much. I only sold them publsihing rights not exclusive rights, so its kinda cool to get paid, but still own my writing. Its kinda weird how they decide what to pay you though...I'll post a few for a readers side by side comparison, let me know.
That roomate and i moved out of the apartment in December, and now in July we learn that our apartment complex wants to charge us for $1700 worth of "damages" that we did to the apartment while we were there. We lived there 6 months, I can't imagine...
In a furver to scrounge up my half of this ungodly amount of money I applied for a crapload of writing gigs this week. Right now i've gotten 2, one to write 120 350 word articles on a topic that has yet to be disclosed, and the other to write an e-book on Real-estate Investment in Panama. I know absolutly nothing about real estate investment, or panama for that matter. So this, this is going to be fantastic.
I have to come up with this money before the end of the month or it goees on my credit report, so this is going to be a marathon of writing excitement.
I have sold a bunch of articles to associated content this week. If your a freelance writer, you should try them out. A few of the articles have sold for a good deal of money, and by good deal I mean $17. The others have sold for not neerly as much. I only sold them publsihing rights not exclusive rights, so its kinda cool to get paid, but still own my writing. Its kinda weird how they decide what to pay you though...I'll post a few for a readers side by side comparison, let me know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home